Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Well it is time for menu plan monday once again.  Because of my Uncle's passing I did not make a menu last week. I have a busy week ahead so having a menu ready should make things go more smoothly.  On Thursday my son has a doctors appointment in the city so will be doing something in the slowcooker,  on Friday my daughter has bike day at school and I volunteered to help out so we will be having a simple supper that night, and on Sunday is my son's baptism. I was debating about what to serve after his baptism, thinking a brunch menu might be nice, but in the interests of keeping things simple I have decided to do a BBQ and will be having hamburgers and hot dogs, along with salads and goodies.  Also I picked up some sweet potatoes on a whim last week (they are not something I normally buy) so I am trying a new recipe with the Sweet-Sweet Potato Casserole.

Monday: Roast Chicken, potatoes, and veggies

Tuesday: Sweet Sweet Potato Casserole, leftover chicken and pasta

Wednesday: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup and Fresh Bread

Thursday: Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker

Friday: Leftovers or if not enough leftovers we will have an egg dish.

Saturday: Breaded pork chops, mashed potatoes, veggies

Sunday:  BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs, salads, goodies

For other great menu ideas head over to the org junkie for menu plan monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment