Monday, April 26, 2010

My Weekly Goal

One of the things I plan to do on this blog is to post a weekly goal and follow up to see how I did.  In the interests of being healthy and possibly losing some weight this week's goal is to drink 4 bottles of water min. per day and remember to take my vitamins.  I will track how I did in this post. I find if I fill up my water bottle and sip it throughout the day I drink much more water that if I just go to the kitchen and get a glass of water when I feel thirsty.  So I will be sure to keep my water bottle full to help me achieve this goal.

Monday: 4 bottles of water and I remembered to take my vitamins.

Tuesday: 5 bottles of water and vitamins.

Wednesday: 5 bottles of water and vitamins.

Thursday: 4 bottles of water and vitamins.

Friday: 5 bottles of water and vitamins.

Saturday: 4 bottles of water and vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment