Monday, May 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday




My menu plan went well last week.  I followed it pretty good with only a couple of substitutions.  It really is nice to know what  you are having for supper ahead of time.  So here is the menu for this week.

Monday: rice, leftover chicken from Guide supper, and sweet potato casserole.

Tuesday: waffles, eggs, and fruit salad
My oldest has Brownies after school today so I needed something simple.  I haven't made waffles for breakfast for a while so waffles for dinner it is.

Wednesday:  Golden potato rolls with BBQ roast beef, and raw veggies

Thursday:  Spaghetti and meat sauce.

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday:  Hot dogs (hopefully cooked on the fire outside if the weather cooperates) and roasted apples.

Sunday:  Homemade pizza

Well that's my menu for the week.  For great menu ideas head on over to org junkie and check out all the menus.

1 comment:

  1. Just visiting from Organizing Junkie. Great Menu you have here. Stop by and check out my giveaway; all I need is a comment. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete