Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Well our menu went well last week and I think this is the longest I have kept up with menu planning.  Yeah me! We did finally get to have our hotdog roast which the kids always love.  We only had one incident when a cat ran off with my daughter's hot dog.  The roasted apples were good but took a while to cook.  So I cooked them and the girls ate them.  I am planning on having another meal over the fire this week.  So here's what is on the menu for this week:

Monday: Breaded Pork Chops, rice, and frozen veggies

Tuesday:  Hamburgers

Wednesday: Cheddar Ham Oven Omelet or a similar egg dish and fruit salad.

Thursday:  Beef stroganoff in the slow cooker, with egg noodles and peas.

Friday: Homemade Pizza

Saturday: Fried Chicken and mashed potatoes.

Sunday: Hotdogs and/or grilled cheese over the fire.

For more menu ideas check out menu plan monday at org junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment