Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well if I didn't want to post my weight online last week, I really don't want to post it this week.  But I said I would do this so here it goes: my weight this week is 170 lbs.  That's right, I didn't lose any weight and instead gained 3 lbs.  Not exactly the result I was hoping for.  However, I am not totally surprised as I ate way too much over the weekend and most of it was junk.  But if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.  So I will try to do better this week.  I am going to try to focus on being really aware of what I am eating and why I am eating it.

Also I worked out 4 of the past 7 days.  So not too bad but not great.  This week I hope to work out at least 5 of 7 days.  I generally work out with exercise DVDs.  I don't live near a gym and working out at home is much more convenient then having to go out.  Often my son is lying on the floor watching as I move around above him.  I have acquired a bit of a collection of exercise DVDs over the years so I have some variety.  You can get DVDs on nearly every type of workout (yoga, pilates, kickboxing, weight lifting, toning, bootcamp, dance etc.) and there are many different instructors with many different styles so you are sure to be able to find one that appeals to you.  It has been cold and snowy here so having an exercise DVD to work out with is much better that trying to go out in that cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment