Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday

We are finally having some nice weather here and I am unable to enjoy it as much as I would like because I am suffering with a cold.  I am going to hang my laundry outside today and will try to spend a little time enjoying the sunshine but first I still have my dishes to do and supper to start.

Well on to Weigh In Wednesday.  Today I weigh 166lbs. Yeah!  That is down 4 lbs from last week and down 1 lb overall.  So I did much better this week but there still is lot's of room for improvement.  I still tend to mindlessly eat so I am going to continue try to really be aware of what I am eating.

I did work out 5 of the last 7 days and will continue to try and reach that goal but admitedly I doubt I will make it this week as this cold definately has me not feeling like working out.  This week the DVD I did the most was Women's Health Train For Your Body Type.  It has a bunch of workout sections that are 10 to 15 min long and you can pick and choose which ones you want to do and customize your workout.  I found this was a good workout to ease my way back into working out but it was still challenging enough that I really felt like I had worked out.  I didn't do the cardio part much as it is high-impact and I can't really do high-impact at this point but instead did walking workouts for cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment