Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This past weekend was good and busy.  We went to the city and stayed at Grandma's house.  On Friday night I got a pedicure with my sisters and cousins.  On Saturday was my sister's BBQ stagette.  It was pretty relaxed.  We did a digital photo scavenger hunt which was fun.  I ate lot's of good food and we played a few games. Oh and we got henna tattoos.  On Sunday I went shopping with my sister for a bunch of wedding stuff.  While I was doing that my hubby took the girls on a long bike ride.  I think they went over 20 km.  They did stop for Slurpee's at one point to refuel.  They were very tired when they got home but very proud of themselves as well. 

So now I am back at home and its time to come up with a menu for the week.

Monday: Leftovers, mixed veggies, and rhubarb cobbler.

Tuesday: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn.

Wednesday: Homemade bread, chicken salad sandwiches.

Thursday: Grilled pork chops, baked potatoes, veggies.

Friday: Tuna casserole, salad.

Saturday:  Hubby's work is having a staff BBQ.

Sunday: We have another BBQ to attend for Father's day.

Well that's it for this week.  For many menu ideas check out org junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment