Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday and Weekly Goal

Its Wednesday again, time for me to post my current weight, which today is 163 lbs.  So that is down one more pound.  If you remember my goal was to be 160 lbs by my sisters wedding which is in two and a half weeks.  It is still possible for me to reach that goal but I will have to eat very well (as in healthy) between now and then.  I have been doing so-so in keeping a food diary.  I want to continue to work on that and maybe add in some of what I am feeling when I eat.  Also I said I wanted to eat more fruits and veggies.  So I think I will track in this post how many servings I am getting.  Ideally I would like to eat 7 a day but for this week I will happy if I get 5.

On the homemaking front I have been doing better on getting my morning routine done but there is still room for improvement.  This week my goal is to get the closet area by my door cleaned up and the table that is there cleaned off as well as keeping up with my daily chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment