Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday and Weekly Goal

Well, I just weighed myself and I believe I am down another pound.  Today's weight 161.  That means I am just one pound short of my goal of 160 pounds, which is awesome.  I haven't been working out really though and I was hoping to tone up some more.  So I need to work on that.  Next week I will set a new weight loss goal to work toward over the summer.  The main thing I did this past little while was to focus on drinking lot's of water and I tried to not drink as much coke.  I still drink a lot of pop but it definately is less than I used to.  I do notice that I feel better on days when I drink plenty of water.

I don't really have a goal this week as I am busy getting ready for the wedding.  I guess my goal is just to stay calm and be organized and enjoy the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment