Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Yes, its that time again.  Time to think about what we will be eating this week.  The girls have swimming lessons in the morning this week and Vacation Bible School in the afternoons.  So lunches will picnics in the park in between the two activities.  Our picnics usually just consist of sandwiches, raw veggies and fruit, and a cookie or treat.   On the supper menu is:

Monday: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn.

Tuesday: Wraps with leftover chicken, lettuce, and tomatoes.

Wednesday:  Bacon and egg sandwiches, fruit salad.

Thursday: Beef Teriyaki, rice, mixed veggies.

Friday: Leftovers.

I think I may be heading out of town this weekend for my niece's baptism so we will leave it at that.  I know this week will be busy and fly by.  My raspberries are started to ripen so I will be picking those and snacking on them at every opportunity.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment