Friday, September 10, 2010

Nicknames

When I started this blog I decided that while I would like to post pictures I would not use my children's names.  Many bloggers use nicknames or pet names when referring to their children but I couldn't come up with nicknames I liked.  You spend so much time deciding on a name for them that it seems a shame to call them anything else.  However I am getting tired of referring to my children by their ages (which will soon be changing) so I decided to bite the bullet and come up with some nicknames.

My eldest I will call Star.  She will be turning 9 this month. (Oh my goodness I can't believe I will be the mother of a 9 year old. No way am I that old!)

Next is Sky, who is 6 and will be 7 in November.

And the little guy I will just call LK.  He is now 7 months old.

So that's it.  There was no rhyme or reason to how I came up with these names.  But those are my little people. 

How did you come up with Internet names for your kids or do you just use their real names? 

No comments:

Post a Comment