Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook

I have come across a number of blogs who participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook and I enjoyed the posts.  So I have decided to participate.  Here is my daybook for today.

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...it is cool and cloudy.  The trees are bare of all leaves.  Winter is arriving.

I am thinking...about my husband traveling on the roads today.  I hope they are not too icy.

I am thankful for...my family and my nice warm house.

From the kitchen...today I am baking bread.  I am also making some cinnamon buns with the bread dough.  Mmmm good.

I am wearing...grey sweatpants with a T-shirt and a zip-up sweater.

I am creating...a crochet scarf (to be a Christmas gift for my mother-in-law).

I am going...nowhere today and it is nice to be home.

I am reading...Remembered by Tamera Alexander.

I am hoping...for a relaxing evening.

I am hearing...some music from VBS playing on the computer.

Around the house...Star is working on some needle point, Sky is doing a craft with stickers, and LK is trying to help me type.

One of my favorite things... fresh bread.  My loaves are ready to go in the oven.

A few plans for the rest of the week: We are butchering a beef this weekend.  Time to restock the freezer.  Also on Friday the girls don't have school and I plan to take them skating.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment