Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the sun is starting to set and it is not even 5 PM.  The days sure are getting short.

I am thinking...about Christmas gifts.  There is a flurry of crafting happening here as we make some gifts and cards.

I am thankful for...my family.  My children bring a lot of joy to my life.

From the kitchen...I have some homemade chicken soup simmering on the stove.  It smells delicious.  I hope it tastes as good as it smells.  I think I may make some biscuits to go with it.

I am wearing...jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweater.

I am creating...water bottle slings for the girls for Christmas.

I am going...nowhere today.  It is nice to have a full day at home.

I am reading...Flowers on Main by Sheryl Woods. A fluffy, feel good romance.

I am hoping...to keep a peaceful feeling all through December.

I am hearing...country music playing in the background.  I seem to always have music playing lately but that is better than having the TV on in the background.

Around the house...I cleaned out some kitchen cupboards yesterday, got rid of a few things and organized them a bit.  They are looking a lot better.

One of my favorite things...a hot cup of tea.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  I have to clean out the porch and take the recycling in.  The girls have skating on Friday and I plan to do some shopping while I am in town.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
LK trying to grab the camera as I take his picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment