Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Well it is a full back at school this week and we are getting back into our regular routines.  That means it is time to put a menu together.  I always do so much better getting supper on the table when I have a menu plan.

Monday: Today the girls have skating after school so a slow cooker meal is in order.  Roast Beef in the slowcooker, potatoes with gravy, peas.

Tuesday:  I am all out of homemade bread so I will make bread and use the leftover roast beef to make BBQ beef sandwiches.  We will have carrot sticks on the side.

Wednesday:  Hamburger roll-ups (recipe to come).  I will have the girls help me make this.  Broccoli will be our vegetable.

Thursday:  Leftovers.

Friday:  Another skating day so we will have Sweet and Sour Ribs in the slowcooker with rice and corn.

Saturday:  I think we will be having some company and I plan to make pizza.

Sunday:  Leftovers or soup & sandwiches.

That's it for this week.  Head over to orgjunkie.com for more fabulous menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment