Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

My menu planning has been pretty haphazard while I wasn't posting it on my blog.  That combined with general pregnancy fatigue and a lack of desire to cook (and sometimes to even eat) while pregnant has led to a few too many convenience meals.  I know my menus are never very interesting to read but posting them helps me to actually put together a menu and follow it.  So this is the plan for this week:

Monday:  Roast chicken, potatoes, gravy, and corn.
I still have some old hens in my freezer that I need to use up so I will cook a couple in my slow cooker.  They turn out nice and tender that way and we can use the leftover meat all week.

Tuesday: Chicken quesadillas (made with leftover chicken) and broccoli salad.

Wednesday:  Chicken noodle soup (made with leftover chicken again) and biscuits.

Thursday:  It is Star's day to cook.  I think she is wanting to make devilled eggs or egg salad sandwiches.

Friday:  Not sure yet.  Either pizza or pasta.

For more menus check out orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment