Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yarn Along - Legwarmers & Tool Set

This week I finished crocheting these leg warmers for Star.  They worked up quickly and she seems happy with them.

I am once again making something from Amigurumi Two! Crochet Toys For Me, You, And Baby Too.  This book has lot's of great toy and animal patterns.  This time I am making some tools for LK's second birthday.  For fiction reading, after seeing it on a couple of different Yarn Alongs, I picked up The Friday Night Knitting Club from the library.  It was an enjoyable read with a diverse cast of characters.  However, I did want to point out that this is not a Christian book and there is some profanity in it.

Have a great week and thanks to all who are stopping by from the Yarn Along.

2 comments:

  1. Leg warmers! Ah, it's been a long time. On cold days at a bus stop or wherever, I thought they were a good idea in the 80s and I STILL think they're a good idea! These look great, and very warm.
    JNCL
    The Beauty of Eclecticism

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made those same legwarmers for both of my girls and they love them!!! Such a cute and cozy pattern!

    ReplyDelete