Tuesday, April 3, 2012




FOR TODAY

Outside my window . . .the sun in shining and it it a beautiful day.  It is pretty windy though but we will take it and try to enjoy this nice weather since there is snow in the forecast for the weekend.

I am thinking . . . about the upcoming Easter weekend and what plans we have for the holiday.

I am thankful . . .that we are starting to feel better here and can enjoy these nice days.  (We had a nasty cold/bug go through the house in the last week and a half).


LT enjoying being outside.


In the kitchen . . . today I am going to make bread.  We had to buy some bread last week because I was sick and so didn't make any.  It will be good to have homemade bread again.

I am creating . . . I am slowly continuing to work on the Bernat Mystery Afghan.
I am wearing . . .Navy sweatpants, an old ball t-shirt and a light blue sweater.

I am going . . . to the stations of the cross with the older girls after school today.

I am wondering . . .when we will get our puppy.  Yes, we are getting a puppy from the humane society.  The girls are super excited for Easter because we hope to have our puppy then.

I am reading . . . The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel and Kid Cooperation by Elizabeth Pantley.

I m hoping . . .that we are all done with this sickness and everyone is feeling good for the holiday weekend.

I am looking forward to . . .visiting with family this Easter weekend (and also getting our new puppy).

Around the house . . .after being sick for a week and half things are looking a little rough around here.  Time to clean and tidy before company arrives.

I am pondering . . .the death and resurrection of our Lord.

One of my favorite things . . .feeling the warm sunshine on my face on a warm spring day.

A few plans for the rest of the week: clean the house, stations of the cross tonight, gym night at the school, grocery shopping, and then decorating Easter Eggs on Friday.

A peek into my day . . .


LK loves to throw rocks in the water.


1 comment:

  1. They're getting so big. (Especially LT, whose name I still have trouble remembering.)

    ReplyDelete