Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekly Goals

Well, this space has been a bit quiet lately.  Things have been busy and keeping up with a two year old and a one year old is always a challenge.  However, I do feel like I could be doing more or doing things better.  So I've set a couple of goals for this week and plan to post how I am doing here to keep myself accountable.

Goal #1: Exercise every morning (Mon - Fri) this week.  I have not been exercising much at all lately and this is something I would really like to add to my routine as I feel much better and have more energy when I exercise regularly.

Progress:  Well, I got up this morning but did not feel like exercising (who really feels like exercising at 6AM).  I took a couple of minutes to wake up and then popped in a yoga strength training DVD.  I felt great when I was done.

Goal #2: Take both kids outside every day and spent some time playing with them.  I must admit since the weather has turned colder we haven't been spending much time outside.  I've taken to just rushing out with LK for few minutes to feed the chickens and cats while Lil naps.  However, she loves to be outside as well and we could all stand to spend some more time outside.  This is Saskatchewan and the weather is only going to get colder so we might as well get used to it.  I am bringing  my camera along and will share some photos of our outside fun.

Progress:  Here are some pictures from today's outside time.  It was really nice when we first went out but then it started to rain.

 
 
 
 
Do you set weekly goals?  How do you keep yourself accountable? 
Have a great week!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment