Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yarn Along - Afghans

Okay, so I think I mentioned that I am working on some afghans for the older girls but I never said what they were.  For Star I am making the above rainbow ripple using the Neat Ripple pattern by Lucy at Attic 24.  The yarn I am using is Bernat Satin.

Sky picked out the colors for her afghan (below).  Her afghan will be an assortment of different crochet squares. I am following along with little bird knits as she posts a new square each week.  I am using Sheep(ish) yarn for this one.

As I said before these will be year long projects that I will work on here and there as I get a chance.  I hope to give them to the girls for Christmas.


I am still reading Raising Happiness by Christine Carter and for a light fiction read I am enjoying The Tutor`s Daughter by Julie Klassen.


1 comment:

  1. I love the year-long project idea! That way, there is no *huge* time crunch, and you can work at your own pace. Loving the ripple! (I still need to make myself a rainbow ripple...)

    ReplyDelete