Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Star!

12 years old today.

I can't believe my sweet, loving, creative, sensitive, kind, and wonderful first born is 12 today.  The years are going by too fast.  She has grown up so much this past year and is turning into a wonderful young lady.  


 Tonight I took Star to the library to get her own library card and then we went out for supper, just the two of us.  It was a little weird not having the rest of the family there but I hope she enjoyed the special attention.  I gave her the above poster for her birthday along with this mobile I crocheted for her room. 


We are having a big family gathering this weekend to celebrate her and LT's Birthdays.  I hope the weather is nice and we can enjoy being outdoors once more before it gets too cold for outdoor gatherings.


No comments:

Post a Comment