Thursday, September 19, 2013

LT is Two!











I can't believe my baby is 2.  I guess I can't call her a baby any more.  She is growing into such a precious little girl.  She is sweet and caring and super helpful (at least she tries to be).  When cutting apples this fall she (on her own) went and got a plastic knife from the drawer and worked very hard beside me to cut the apples with her plastic knife.  Whatever I am doing she is right there beside me trying to help.  She is a little bit bossy and definitely knows what she wants.  She is caring toward her big brother making sure he gets his food at meal times and covering him with a blanket when he falls asleep on the chair.  She loves going outside and especially loves the kitties.  She also enjoys finding ladybugs, frogs, and caterpillars outside with her brother.  She used to be a little scared of them but has gotten much braver and is no longer afraid to pick up a caterpillar or frog.  She is talking quite a bit now and makes herself understood.  She loves to color and draw and is always willing to snuggle up with a story.  She is becoming her own little person more everyday and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for her.

We love you Lil, Happy 2nd Birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment